ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

ZTreeWiki Bug Reporting   [Wiki]

By: John Gruener     Orlando, Florida  
Date: Jun 26,2008 at 03:04
In Response to: No (Hartmut Schneider)

> So I thought I'd look for a location to collect bug reports which will
> *not* vanish in Archive, especially when probably other issues are
> intensively being discussed here on this Forum in the meantime.

Hartmut,

First, your thread link does not work. I think you intended this:
http://www.ztwiki.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?comments_parentId=57&forumId=2

With all due respect to your good intentions, I don't recall Kim losing track of a bug report, whether or not it rolled off the active forum.

It's not clear whether you intend the ZTreeWiki forum to be the primary place for bug reports, or a secondary collection of reports posted here on the forum.

In either case it will require either posting in two places, or checking two locations for activity.

Considering that Victor's forum has worked well for this for many years, MHO is that it's not necessary or wise to create yet another location for us (Kim and the rest of us) to have to check for bug reports.

Currently the active forum has posts over six weeks old, which I think is long enough for Kim to find and make note of them.

With all that said, however, this question is entirely up to Kim. We're here to help him, so if he thinks there is a benefit to it, then we should support it.

- John

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,640 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 43 users online (0 registered, 43 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Apr 19, 2024 - 3:13 am UTC  |  Hits:62,920,144  (1,324 Today )
RSS Feed