ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[ZEP] Start Position of the Screen Window   [ZEP]

By: Alan Smedley     Sydney Australia  
Date: Jul 15,2008 at 18:34

Now that we have a new version of ZtreeWIN in the public arena (though only the alpha public release) I would like to see an enhancement to the /MAX command line variable.

What I envisage is an ability to add a screen start position in addition to the -x and -y screen width and depth variables.

This would make it possible to have ZtreeWIN always start in the same position on the screen and to have different command line versions of the application started in different screen positions. Helping to distinguish the purpose of each.

In my use of this on my dual 22" WS LCD Screens at 1680 x 1050 I could have my default version started in a 4x3 aspect ratio and a size reduced to say /MAX:-20:-80 on the second screen but anchored at a point 10 "pixels" down and away from 0:0 at 10:10 and I could then have a second ZtreeWIN start at a point offset to 860:10 giving me two versions of ZtreeWIN symmetrically placed on the screen that are both visible even though they do not both have focus concurrently.

Thanks

Alan Smedley

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 57 users online (0 registered, 57 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 3:20 pm UTC  |  Hits:62,371,334  (23,731 Today )
RSS Feed