ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Wiki] Why the wiki is not working as it should   [Wiki]

By: Laurent Duchastel     Montréal, Québec  
Date: Feb 07,2010 at 13:27
In Response to: [Wiki] rpVT pages (Liviu)

Hello everyone!

I am very sorry I haven't attended the forum more in recent months, and especially that I haven't been able to manage ZTWiki as I should. I've been very busy and let's say quite "distracted" in the last year, both in professional and personal areas of my life. Unfortunately, life priorities temporarily impede me of most involvement in the ZTree community.

I have granted Ian with full administrative rights over ZTwiki when I asked him if he wanted to give a hand, but he is not an admin as such. He accepted to temporarily help and debug the wiki in situations of emergency and in his free time because he is a very generous and talented man, but I was the one who initially self-propose to do all administrative stuff, including design, enhancement and development.

The annual renewal of ZTwiki domain name is my personal contribution to the ZTree community, but it is obviously quite underused as maintenance and functionalities are not as they should be - I am very sorry for that as I initially envisioned a much more active and features-packed Wiki for all of us.

If more experienced wiki users want to join and share ZTwiki management tasks with me and Ian, and all together build a richer wiki, I would be more than happy. Otherwise, continue being patient and understanding as I am still very enthusiastic toward this community project.

Thanks a lot to Ian for his help while I try to regain some free time to work on this project. I hope to be able to do more quite soon.

A nice week-end to all

(BTW, as you can see, I am nevertheless not very far from the forum and try to lurk into some postings at least once or twice a week ;-) )

Laurent

Laurent Duchastel

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 95 users online (1 registered, 94 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 7:54 pm UTC  |  Hits:62,378,120  (30,517 Today )
RSS Feed