ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Tip] ZTreeWin10 - Adding to Start Screen and request for larger icon   [Tip]

By: Andrew Watson     Perth, Western Australia  
Date: Jul 21,2015 at 00:05
In Response to: [Tip] ZTreeWin10 - Adding to Start Screen and request for larger icon (Andrew Watson)

> The links that used to be displayed in the Start Screen in Windows 7
> and previous versions were created in either:

This should of course have been Start Menu.

Another reason why I would like to have a larger icon in ztw.exe is because on the Win 8 tablet that is connected to the TV (that can't be updated to Win 10 because it only has a 16GB SSD and even after a clean install/restore and running CCleaner it only has 1.5GB free space and you need about 3GB) I have the icons on the Desktop at maximum size (CTRL+mouse wheel up), so that I can see them easily when I am reclined at 135% on the lounge, also known as slouching, but the ZTree icon doesn't zoom up.

BTW, 135% is supposedly the best angle to sit at to prevent squeezing of the internal organs and for the back so all those times I was told to sit up by teachers and parents I was doing the right thing.

Andrew Watson

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

94,590 Postings in 11,932 Threads, 348 registered users, 17 users online (0 registered, 17 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Nov 20, 2019 - 12:29 pm EST  |  Hits:29,198,757  (11,998 Today )
RSS Feed