ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Q] Use Treespec without auto-expand?   [Q]

By: Darren       
Date: Mar 02,2016 at 11:10

When I use Treespec, I 99% of the time just want to jump to one of my saved paths using a history item.

But, as soon as I hit the "\" key it auto-expands the current folder and also auto-expands all logged subfolders -- every one of them -- which is not at all what I want it to do.

I really just want to jump to one of my saved paths, and I don't want it to change the state of the current folder branch at all. This often leaves the view a big mess of expanded folders, and means I have to remember what I was doing there, and clean it up at some point later.

I use the state of my folders (logged and/or expanded or not) to remind me what I was working on in that area, on any given partition. But with Treespec doing its auto-expanding, this loses the states of the current and any logged folders below.

Is there a way to use Treespec without auto-expanding any folders when you hit backslash?

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 58 users online (0 registered, 58 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 10:05 am UTC  |  Hits:62,362,392  (14,789 Today )
RSS Feed