ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[OT] winkey + 1 "life at a glance" wants to be active, ztree sits in the back(OTher)   [OT]

By: Ryan       
Date: Oct 05,2016 at 00:42

hi,

is it ok if i ask some windows related questions?
it is about the windows winkey behavior.
my "win + 1" key-combo has been bringing out the ztw to do a certain task. it has been nearly fine with XP.

but with the windows 10, it is impossible tame its winkey.
this winkey thing ("life at a glace" filled with ads and logos) wants to be the active window all the time, which makes the ztree to be the inactive window from all of various winkey + 1 letter key combination. this bahavior is unacceptible. now in order to make it work, i have to press the winkey for one second then apply "1" then hold it down for one second more, then I get the ztree to be active without the "life at a glance" bothering me.

is there a way to change "life at a glance" to be a winkey + winkey sticky combo key or something? Or disabling a SINGLE winkey is also fine to me.

i couldn't find disabling a SINGLE winkey in the intetnet.

last 10 years, i forgot many of ztree functions and windows SET IF FOR %% kind of things, if it doesn't waste your time, i hope to ask some of them later

[image]

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

94,426 Postings in 11,918 Threads, 348 registered users, 7 users online (0 registered, 7 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Sep 22, 2019 - 2:07 am EDT  |  Hits:28,655,383  (225 Today )
RSS Feed