ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

you have been always the biggest help   [OT]

By: Ryan       
Date: Jul 26,2017 at 09:13
In Response to: now i begin to think cmd /a is a bug and a lie (Hartmut Schneider)

please dont say sorry, you have been always the biggest help. i am really grateful for it. and i knew about something about cmd /a long long ago, and i forgot about it until you mentioned it again. if something failed with my best try, i tried not to look it again for about 4 ~ 5 years, cmd /a and autokey were one of them

i always thought i couldnt make cmd /a work due to my lacking with OS, i blamed myself, but when i had cmd /u working, it became clear to me, something was wrong with cmd /a all along. then i felt sour for all those years that i fiddled with cmd /a.

i think win98 might have cmd /a or some kind similar i will go back and check later. because i forgot now and cmd doesnt seem good for win98 for some reason. win98 was where my windows habits formed.

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,631 Postings in 12,230 Threads, 350 registered users, 61 users online (0 registered, 61 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 19, 2024 - 7:38 am UTC  |  Hits:62,011,476  (8,757 Today )
RSS Feed