ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

 Index   Back

[Bug] zlog corruption (and a workaround?)   [Bug]

By: Darren       
Date: Jan 25,2020 at 14:15
In Response to: [Bug] zlog corruption (and a workaround?) (Kim Henkel)

> You mentioned the corruption was in the second set of save paths...

My workaround of trying to fix the corruption in each string wasn't very reliable I found -- the string corruption is very hard to visually spot.

On one zlog that I couldn't fix this way, I just tried removing the entire final history section, leaving just the bounding "ZVZV" at the very end of the zlog, and this worked. I was able to load that previously unusable zlog into ZTree.

> The real puzzle now is why the unicode paths randomly not being serialized correctly...

Ugh, the mysteries of unicode

187 views      
Thread locked
 

Messages in this Thread

 
95,045 Postings in 11,981 Threads, 349 registered users, 94 users online (1 registered, 93 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Jul 11, 2020 - 10:42 am EDT  |  Hits:32,108,715  (12,338 Today )
RSS Feed