ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Notice] New Book - Free Download by Tim Mongeon on Bulk Rename Utility Program   [Notice]

By: Tim Mongeon       
Date: May 01,2020 at 00:00

Hello.

For those interested I have written a book that can be downloaded for free at https://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4743

The subject matter is a program called Bulk Rename Utility program that also has a command line version called BRC. Both are rather good but the book concentrates only on the BRU program. It is an excellent file rename program which you may already be familar with. There is also a RegEx manual in the appendix.

So pick up a copy - and download the program at the same time. It is over 300 pages.

The name of the book is Bulk Rename Utility Operations Manual Volume I.

Volume II is coming out soon (over 1300 pages at last count) - I estimate Fall or before. It will delve deeply into BRU's capabilities and highlight both RegEx much more comprehensively and some Javascript. The Javascript is for the Registered version of the program but that is a small section compared to the rest. So if you want to learn the BRU program, RegEx or both - get Volume I and especially Volume II when its released. And if you have the registered version of the program, you have the Javascript functionality as well.

Let me know how you like it.

Thanks for your support.

Messages in this Thread

95,108 Postings in 11,994 Threads, 350 registered users, 85 users online (0 registered, 85 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Oct 24, 2020 - 12:22 am UTC  |  Hits:34,843,894  (0 Today )
RSS Feed