ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Wish] Long Pathname support   [Wish]

By: Tim Mongeon       
Date: May 17,2020 at 23:36

Hi Kim.

I posted this in help but no response and looking through the docs I don't think that Long flenames are yet supported. So I will take this direct to you if you don't mind.

I formerly request that you consider supporting Long Filenames and pathnames in a hopefully not too distant revision.

I work constantly with these and it is rather cumbersome to switch to another program to open documents or deal with the two errors generated when I try to do it from Ztree. I know about all the work-arounds but I would rather have direct support. I realize it is probably a pain to add this, but a lot of third party utilities have started to support long filenames and pathnames and I really hope that you consider my request. A file manager as fine as Ztree should support what is now a basic functionality of Windows.

Thank you.

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 58 users online (0 registered, 58 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 29, 2024 - 12:28 am UTC  |  Hits:62,385,863  (649 Today )
RSS Feed