ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Comment] THANKS KIM! [PRAISE]   [Comment]

By: John Gruener     Orlando, Florida  
Date: Jan 22,2022 at 23:25
In Response to: [Comment] THANKS KIM! [PRAISE] (Dan LeGate)

> Just want to give a shout out to Kim for this EPIC tool you keep
> updating.

Indeed! It's difficult to put into words how amazing this tool is. As I've commented before, its features are so vast and powerful that it defies any kind of summarized description. Once you learn how many functions it has that cannot be easily done (or done at all) with any other program, it becomes indispensable. To have all these included in one inexpensive program is simply amazing, and a great tribute to Kim's ability to get all of these features to function so well.

> Every once in a while I use a feature I haven't had the need for as of
> yet, and I am awestruck of how EASY ZTree makes my everyday work!
>
> This time it was Logging multiple Tagged directories from sWitch view
> using Alt-Log. I knew this was *probably* possible, but never had a huge
> need for it prior.

Yes. Just last week I had a pleasant surprise. I had downloaded better quality PDF copies of a few dozen documents I already had stored. But I wanted to change all the file dates to the same dates as the originals before I replaced them. As I looked at them side-by-side in a split screen, I thought: Wouldn't it be nice if N,F8 would do that? So I tried it. OMG! It worked! I checked the Help and Beta.txt files but did not find it mentioned anywhere.

Thanks again Kim for all the work it's taken over the many years to provide and maintain this absolutely fantastic program!

- John

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 100 users online (0 registered, 100 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 29, 2024 - 3:26 pm UTC  |  Hits:62,410,915  (25,701 Today )
RSS Feed