ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Help!] zcolors.ini seems to be ignored   [Help!]

By: Mike King       
Date: Jul 27,2022 at 06:47
In Response to: [Help!] zcolors.ini seems to be ignored (John Gruener)

Thanks, John. I've confirmed my computer has exactly one ZCOLORS.INI file, in the C:\ZTreeWin\ directory.

I can't find anything in the documentation that requires the various configuration files to be in the "Start in:" directory.

Regardless of which directory I put in "Start in:" in the shortcut properties, the ZTW.INI file in C:\ZTreeWin\ gets updated if I change any configuration, including changing colors using F5/F6.

Also regardless of which directory I put in "Start in:" in the shortcut properties (even when it is C:\ZTreeWin), the ZCOLORS.INI file seems not to be read.

And to clarify, I'm not putting any parameters on the ZTW command line. The properties of the Windows shortcut (i.e., "Target") is C:\ZTreeWin\ZTW64.EXE.

The only difference I've been able to see when changing the "Start in:" directory is ZTW's initial view. ...thanks! -mk

Messages in this Thread

95,930 Postings in 12,113 Threads, 350 registered users, 42 users online (2 registered, 40 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Aug 11, 2022 - 2:48 pm UTC  |  Hits:49,984,296  (10,539 Today )
RSS Feed