ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

Ztree Newbie has LOTS MORE questions...   [Q]

By: Will Hafer       
Date: Aug 19,1998 at 06:47

Please excuse the typos in my first message. It's this teensy weensy window I have to type in. I can only see 8-10 words of a paragraph at any one time. So that brings me to my next question:

Question #6: Can I make this message entry window larger? Or have it wrap the text so I can see at least one whole sentence on the screen at a time?

Question #7: What is the Alt-Q command?

Question #8: Will the next version of Ztree have mouse support?

Question #9: When I try to shut down my computer I get a Windows error message like this:

"Windows cannot shut down this program automatically. It is recommended that you exit the program with its quit or exit command."

"It the program consistently encounters problems, click the Start button, then select Help, Troubleshooting, and "If you have trouble running MS-DOS programs."

Is there a way to set-up Ztree so I don't have to manually exit the program each time I shut down my machine?

Question #10: Do I ask TOO MANY questions?

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 89 users online (0 registered, 89 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 9:19 pm UTC  |  Hits:62,380,764  (33,161 Today )
RSS Feed