ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

Your new graphical home page looks great!...I have added...   [Wiki]

By: Tom Foote   Homepage   Plantation, Florida - U.S.A.  
Date: Feb 16,2007 at 19:50
In Response to: [Wiki] ZEP freeze must stay frozen (Laurent Duchastel)

> Not my intention to unfreeze the ZEP freeze! The absolute priority is the
> release of version 1.60!!!

> But if you want to jot down or share right now your ideas, wishes and ZEP
> for Ztree, the wiki now offers a "Post-1.60 version" and
> "Future 2.0 version" page to do it. It's static and less pushy
> than posting a wish on the forum.

> http://www.ztwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page=Post160Wishlist BTW, Kim, your
> are forbidden to read that page :-)

----------------

Laurent,

Your new graphical home page looks great!

I have added the following to your above Wishlist link. (Kim, don't look!)

The following "rough draft" ZEP entries were added Friday, February 16, 2007, by Tom Foote:

* Tag multiple noncontiguous directories, copy, move, delete them.

* True mirroring of directories (or, multiple noncontiguous, tagged directories), partitions, and whole drives. (And ability to also synchronize same).

* Richer array of options in the event of file collisions, both of a single file, and subsequent collisions of a batch copy or move of many files. See my posts about this--with graphic example of Firehand Ember--on the Forum. (Links to msg. numbers?)

* Tighter integration of graphics viewer like rpVT; e.g., from ZTree, point to a jpg file, hit G--or whatever, and it displays as a graphic within an integrated (or detachable) graphics panel; hit F7--or whatever, and then scroll your filenames, to see them each display graphically in succession--See discussion that Slo and I had about this on the Forum a month or two back. (Link to msg. number?)

* Swappable tree+branch/file panels displayed (four subwindows total)--either vertically or horizontally--along with the (detachable) image viewer panel.

* User-color-able directories/branches/volume labels, other? (e.g., like the files color code file allows).

Best,

Tom

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 53 users online (0 registered, 53 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 10:43 am UTC  |  Hits:62,363,524  (15,921 Today )
RSS Feed