> When reading the upgrade text (F1) the error message at the bottom pops up I haven't seen anything of the kind here.
> Also, it seems to prevent the user from changing the codepage with [C].
Messages in this Thread
- [Release] v1.61 Now Available! (1,258) - Kim Henkel - Jul 16,2007 at 22:15 [Release]
- unrar.dll - newer verion (598) - Charles Schubach - Jul 17,2007 at 00:17
- Congratulations! (490) - Hartmut Schneider - Jul 17,2007 at 00:27
- same pane dest navigation: better, and ZEP (407) - Hartmut Schneider - Jul 19,2007 at 15:10
- [Bug] Issue with upgrade text (444) - Juergen Hestermann - Jul 17,2007 at 11:09
- No problem here (424) - Martijn Coppoolse - Jul 17,2007 at 14:18
- [Bug] confirmed (430) - Matthias Kring - Jul 17,2007 at 21:23
- Fixed next build (415) - Kim Henkel - Jul 18,2007 at 00:21
- [Bug] Wrong title when /TP and logging within F2/point (504) - Juergen Hestermann - Jul 17,2007 at 12:27
- Fixed next build (nomsg) (400) - Kim Henkel - Jul 18,2007 at 23:59
- ztw161.exe /S doesn't work any more (544) - Ross Smith - Jul 20,2007 at 21:23