ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

SkyDrive / OneDrive   [BETA]

By: Andrew Watson     Perth, Western Australia  
Date: Mar 10,2014 at 02:24
In Response to: Next build (nomsg) (Kim Henkel)

I can't report whether this works or not because I finally managed to persuade / force OneDrive to download everything so I don't have any "stub" files to test it on.

Even though all folders in the Win 8.1 Modern SkyDrive app were, supposedly, configured to be "Available offline: Yes" and the files were visible in File Explorer and ZTree most were only stubs.

When I clicked on "All files are up to date" and then Sync it finally conceded that only 6% had actually been downloaded. It then took an excruciatingly slow 1.5 days to download everything (only 9.7GB).

Except for one file that steadfastly refused to sync. It was a .JPG file, no different from the hundreds of similar files in the same folder.

I looked at the Info for the file in ZTree and it told me it was ASH, no exotic J.

I then Opened the file and it downloaded and displayed in IrfanView. ASH was gone.

Andrew Watson

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 59 users online (0 registered, 59 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 4:53 pm UTC  |  Hits:62,373,478  (25,875 Today )
RSS Feed