ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[Bug] Much better, but not quite fixed in v2.4.184   [Zeta]

By: Nick Williams     West Sussex, England  
Date: Apr 04,2018 at 15:25
In Response to: [Bug] Windows 10 context-menu properties (John Gruener)

ZTreeWin v2.4.184 (using ZTW64.EXE + ZSHELL64.EXE -- I haven't had time to test the 32-bit versions)

Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) + SP1 + all important updates

"[Sh][F10] > Properties" appears to be working correctly on the root of a drive, or a directory or a file. I never see the "The properties for this item are not available." dialogue appear, and the Windows "Properties" panel is always invoked.

Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 OS Build 16299.334 (64-bit) + all important updates

It's nearly the same story as for Windows 7, except that the first time I tried "[Sh][F10] > Properties" on the root of a drive, the Windows "Properties" dialogue failed to appear. On the second and all subsequent attempts, it has worked perfectly, on drive letters, directories and files.

I re-booted Windows 10 and was able to repeat the failure of the Windows "Properties" dialogue to appear on the first invocation of "[Sh][F10] > Properties". Subsequent attempts all worked correctly.

PS: The Windows operating systems tested (above) are part of a "multi"-boot desktop computer, so it's actually the same ZTreeWin installation and configuration being tested in each case.

Kind regards
Nick

Thread locked

Messages in this Thread

96,637 Postings in 12,231 Threads, 350 registered users, 57 users online (0 registered, 57 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Mar 28, 2024 - 12:27 pm UTC  |  Hits:62,366,269  (18,666 Today )
RSS Feed