ZTree.com  | ZEN  | About...  

Index   Back

[General] Ztree Display scrambled with Win11 22H2   [General]

By: Andrew Watson     Perth, Western Australia  
Date: Oct 21,2022 at 12:20
In Response to: [General] Ztree Display scrambled with Win11 22H2 (Matthias Kring)

I have the same problem.

I posted about it in March 2022. No one else seemed to be having the problem at the time; possibly because they weren't running the Win 11 22H2 preview as I was.

I don't know how or if I solved it on my main PC.

I have 7 PCs in the interconnected office (main PC) / TV (2 PCs + Chromebook) / dining (Christine's PC and my ChromeOS Flex test machine) / kitchen (Christine's recipe PC) area that I flit between for no real reason other than I have them so I should use them.

I mainly use ChromeOS these days so I don't use Windows all that often. Maybe I never solved it on my main PC and when (if?) I needed to use ZTree I did so on one of the Win 10 PCs.

I read a few days ago that:

Windows Terminal is now the default Windows 11 22H2 console

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/mi...-the-default-windows-11-22h2-console/

The article says:

If you do not wish to use Windows Terminal as the default console program, you can go into Settings > Privacy & security > For developers and change the Terminal setting from 'Let Windows Decide' to 'Windows Console Host'.

Ah Ha! That solved the problem.

Andrew Watson

Messages in this Thread

96,626 Postings in 12,229 Threads, 350 registered users, 19 users online (0 registered, 19 guests)
Index | Admin contact |   Forum Time: Feb 21, 2024 - 12:36 pm UTC  |  Hits:61,509,777  (4,128 Today )
RSS Feed